We offer first-party financing through Canon Financial Services, Inc., a Canon U.S.A. Company. This provides our customers peace of mind knowing their equipment was obtained through financing provided by the manufacturer. For over 30 years, Canon Financial Services has been providing flexible solutions to Canon customers.
There are various financing options available, allowing you to choose a program that best fits your budget and accounting workflow. You’ll also enjoy the benefits of simple and convenient billing and reporting, helping you better manage your assets. Customers have access to online billing information with extensive reporting capabilities. Invoicing information is available through an MS Excel-friendly invoice file creator. This format allows the customer to manipulate columns online to offer sorted invoicing information:
• General invoice/address information
• Itemized charge detail
• Equipment schedule
• Copy/aggregate usage detail
Individual invoice processing is available with the following features:
• Print Invoice – allows you to view or print one invoice at a time
• Sort/Print Invoice – allows you to choose a combination of sort options
• Download Invoice – allows you to export file to ASCII or spreadsheet formats
• Electronically Pay Invoice – apply online to make a recurring monthly transfer
or a one-time transfer electronically
Whatever your financing needs, Canon Financial Services has the program to help you acquire your Canon solution.