At A Glance:
• Optimize print, copy, fax and scan operations throughout the educational
• Reduce the total cost of printing through print job management and energy
• Meet environmental sustainability targets for waste avoidance, green
procurement and recyclability.
• Deliver new printing products and services for today's classrooms.
We help educational organizations of all sizes to achieve their academic, financial and environmental goals with a range of document management solutions tailored to the unique needs of students and faculty. We can help you build the right combination of equipment and software to help you improve business processes, reduce cost, and support green initiatives. For example:
• Personalized enrollment packs, combined with electronic student
applications, help reduce errors and cost, plus facilitate capturing
and tracking for Federal funding.
• Scanning student information to an electronic repository such as
imageWARE Document Manager helps reduce the cost and liability
associated with lost or mishandled paper-based student data.
• In-classroom scanners and printers, combined with centrally-administered
testing and grading software, enable instant measurement and feedback for
improved academic performance and compliancy with government-
• K-12 teachers can minimize time and cost associated with reproducing
course material by using MEAP-enabled, networked Canon multifunction
devices and third-party software, which can automatically route jobs to
the CRD, assign billing codes, and output the materials on the most cost-
effective equipment in the school district.
• Networked, centrally-administered multifunction devices can help lower walk-
up printing costs by up to 30% and reduce paper waste by up to 80%.
• CRD departments can take advantage of high-speed, variable-data
production equipment, wide format color printers and print management
software to deliver targeted, effective campus communications programs at
a fraction of the cost of outsourced services.
• The newest generation Energy Star-compliant Canon devices consume
significantly less energy in manufacture, transportation and use, and are
designed with a “Cradle-to-Cradle” philosophy that results in a smaller total
To learn more, check out our solutions below, or contact a sales representative at