At A Glance:
• Archive, edit, retrieve, and distribute scanned documents or electronic files
• Repository management
• Paperless environment for sensitive information
• Affordable entry level document management solution
Canon imageWARE Document Manager software transforms paper documents into an easy-to-manage, digital document database that can be used to improve day-to-day office productivity.
imageWARE Document Manager is a scalable solution targeting corporations of all sizes and industries that have paper-intensive business processes. imageWARE Document Manager and Scan Manager are members of the imageWARE Suite, which also includes Canon imageWARE Publishing Manager. It can be further tailored to customers' specific business workflow requirements through the use of imageWARE Document Manager Enterprise Software Development Kit.
Features of Canon imageWARE Document Manager include:
• Users can archive, edit, retrieve, and distribute a broad variety of documents, from scanned documents to electronic files.
• Centralized method by which information is shared across an organization via integrated scan, fax, print, and email capabilities, and without sacrificing document integrity.
• The built-in, outside-in document viewer allows users to view over 250 file formats, including PDF, TIFF, Microsoft® applications, and more. Files can even be exported to PDF.